Creating a personal space for your kids in a small apartment is never easy, especially when you have a clear understanding of your child’s needs. In addition to the pain of creating a special space for your child, if the only thing that bothers you is their need for a unique and personalized bed, then the best thing you can do is to choose the bed that takes up less space in the room. The perfect bed that meets all your requirements is a “Bunk Bed“. The fact that the bunk bed consists of a ladder leading to the upper section makes it the best choice for parents and children.
For families trying to save space, bunk beds and loft beds are the perfect solutions. When used in children’s rooms, they provide more space for other activities and toys. Siblings are the most benefitted as they can share their bedroom. For a single child who is trapped in a small bedroom, the loft bed is the perfect solution. Including desks, drawers, cabinets and nests in the bedside design; a loft bed can almost eliminate all other furniture in the room
Benefits of bunk beds
- Space Saver – It helps you to get two beds for the floor space of one
- Storage options – Loft bed helps to have storage space/workspace etc
- Saves Money
- Flexible – One can dismantle the bed into two individual bed in future
- Customizable – Children’s can unleash their creative imagination by turning their beds into castles, forts and much more.
What are the important points to be considered while buying a bunk bed?
Here are six important points to be considered while buying a bunk bed
- Space between the bunks – There should be sufficient space to sit comfortably for children and parents
- The height of top bunk – If the ceiling low heightened then bunk bed not the right choice
- Storage Space – Bunk bed with a storage option can be the best option
- Carefully planning the ladder
1. Low Bunk Bed: With the bottom bunk resting on the floor and two short ladders to the top bunk, this unique, low bunk bed is designed to make climbing into each bunk effortless for children’s.
2. Modern Bunk Bed: Twin bunk bed with matching trundle bed will save on more space and thereby provides an additional sleeping area for kids or overnight guests.
3. Triple Bunk Bed: Durably constructed of solid wood this triple bunk bed is a great space saver
4. Natural Panel Bunk Bed: Beautifully designed wooden bunk bed in a house form will occupy the exact space of your modern bedroom and enrich the modern bedroom lifestyle. This two-storey house-cum-bunk bed brings an element of play to sleeping time
5. Belgium White Bunk Bed: With maximizing room space this pinewood bunk bed has a trundle bed attached to it. And storage space beneath the trundle bed leaves space for necessities.
6. Children’s Bunk Bed: A metal bunk bed with upper guard rail for added safety makes it safe for children’s to play and sleep
7. Triple Metal Bunk Bed: Ideal for kids and adults, this space saver has three different bed size. The lower one with the larger size the middle one with medium and the upper with smaller size. The sizes resemble a hierarchy where adults sleeping on the bottom bunk and the kids on the top.
8. Snow White Bunk Bed: This cosy designed bed provides your child with a comfortable bed and plenty of storage space. Its design adopts a streamlined outline to suit various decorative aesthetics and its integrated guardrail ensures your child safety.
9. Pinewood Bunk Bed: Featuring white wooden planks with angled ladder gives this bunk bed a classic look.
10. Solid Wood White Bunk Bed: A sturdy wood constructed bunk bed with an upper guard rail and an easy to climb four-step angled ladder with a practical design is a great option for small bedrooms.
11. Beige Bunk Bed: Wish to give a modern look to your bedroom interior? This wooden bunk bed with trundle bed with such versatility and durability can fulfil your dream
12. Grey Fabric Bunk Bed: A contemporary double deck bed with a minimalist design gives a spacious look in a kids room.
13. Contemporary Bunk Bed: This white pinewood bunk offers storage on the ladder. With two different bed size, this bed is the best option for siblings
14. Upholstered Blue Bunk Bed: A stylish padded bed with sufficient height gives the kids easy standing up and in and out of the bed with all the comfort.
15. Kids Sheesham Bed: If you wish to go for a simple classic design, then this is the best choice for you. With a compact design and great comfort, this bed will serve your purpose
16. Seattle Panel Beds: The solid wood is at its best in this minimal design. This bunk bed design is worth it for places having space crunch.
17. Double Panel Bunk Bed: This Twin over twin bunk bed is specially designed for small spaces making the most of the available space.
18. Glossy Bunk Bed with Storage: Your child needs more than just a place to sleep. They need a place to store books, a place to store clothes, and a place to study, all of which are provided in this practical glossy bunk bed.
19. Engineered Bunk Bed With Storage: This grey finished double-decker bed is a great addition to any children’s space. It has a staircase placed on one side. And the shelves on the staircase offer a great storage unit to display kids favourite things
20. Beige Bunk Bed: A trendy Indian bunk bed with storage combined together gives an exclusive look to a kids room.
21. Blue Bunk Bed: A perfect restful retreat for little ones. With ample two drawers beneath, one can easily fit in kids accessories here
22. Wooden Bunk Bed For Adults: Built with solid wood this bed is strong enough to occupy two adults. At the same time, this bunk bed design gives a spacious feel to your bedroom
23. Twin Bed With Storage: A beautiful efficient designed bunk bed with 2 beds and safe playful step drawers to climb up provides one with a neat and space-saving solution.
24. Storage Trundle Bed: Modern trendy design with a blend of functionality and aesthetics. This bed features a triple bunk bed with attached storage space.
25. Double Decker Bed Design: Crafted with a strong metal frame, this beautiful white bunk bed is a perfect design for places having space crunch.
Recommended Reading: 20+ Bedside Table Design Ideas To Style Your Bedroom
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.